Andrea Veri commented:

>From IRC:

```
<av> feaneron, the thing there is a video service requires 1. bandwidth 2.
storage
<av> and both implies increased costs
<av> and impacts across the data center where GNOME services are hosted
<av> so I cannot promise that'll ever be a thing today
<av> on top of that there's the fact we dramatically increased the number of
services we host/maintain
<av> given Openshift eases that
<av> and we're at a point where we'd like to spend our efferts to make sure
what runs today runs efficiently and most importantly in a secure way
<av> aka not having a service we set up today and ends up unmaintained in 3
months
<av> as that takes in security risks and what not
```

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/347#note_866506
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.