Synchronising data across multiple seahorse installations or providing
same set of passwords across multiple machines seem to be a separate
problem belonging to the same project.

Can you re-start the discussion under a different subject? I found
doing so is helps organising the project (I also have projects that
involve multiple problems.)

Either-way, if it is a managed environment, I often find public-key
based methods (e.g. ssh with ED25519) or Kerberos ticketing systems
easier to deploy because of the existing tools supporting them.