hej hej,

i try to contact to an (local) ldap server from evolution. everything
works fine beside saving the passwords for the login. Of course i
clicked the save password checkbox - but evolution doesnt remember.
Every time i open the contact manager or a new mail (like this one ;))
the password dialog pops up. 

Write access to .evolution, .gconf, .gnome etc ist granted. 
The password typed is correct.

I use a Debian Sarge (very few Sid) system with gnome 2.8 and evolution
2.0.4 running on an x86 machine with 2.6.10 kernel.
slapd 2.2.23(-8).

I tried disconnecting and reconnection - still doesn't work.

Where are the passwords stored? Gconf? didn't find anything without
viewing the code - thats next i've got some spare time. I also didn't
find anything logged on a console.

Maybe someone has a hint...

Thanks.

Felix


-- 
Felix Obenhuber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

_______________________________________________
gnome-list mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-list

Reply via email to