On Dec 7, 2009, at 20:05 , Harald und Doris Kral wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> ich nutze Windows XP Home Edition, Open Office 3.1.1
>
> Da ich viele Tabellen mit Spaltenbeschriftungen habe, wollte ich gern die
> Option: Daten/Sortieren/Bereich enthält Spaltenbeschriftungen/ dauerhaft
> anwählen, was aber leider nicht funktioniert. Bei jedem Neustart des
> Programmes ist diese Option wieder deaktiviert. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit
> diesen Punkt dauerhaft zu setzen?
>
> Vielen Dank
>
> Harald Kral

Hi Harald:

I've just checked and there is apparently no german language forum at the
moment.  I'm not a database user, but I'll try and translate your question for
the benefit of other users, who may be db experts, but not so good in german.
If you can manage to write in english, we can handle mistakes in grammar,
spelling and syntax, but grammatical german might be more restrictive.  :)

I use Windows X*P Home Edition, Open Office 3.1.1

As I have many tables with column descriptions I would like to make the option
Data/Sort/Area* including Column Description permanent, which unfortunately
doesn't work.  On every new start of the program this option is once more
deactivated.  Is it possible to make this option permanent?

Many thanks

End quote

* I don't have database working, so I don't know the exact english wording of
this menu option.

//James