Hi,

Wayland has supported mixed DPI for a good while, but requires the window
manager (compositor?) to support it as well. Could someone tell me whether does
current Gnome 3 support it or not? There is some, mainly quite old information
available on the net. The best I could find was a Phoronix article earlier this
year (1) that claimed that Gnome 3.22 was to contain some improvements.

1)
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Mutter-Multi-DPI-And-More
(https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Mutter-Multi-DPI-And-More)

Fedora 25 is AFAIK going to ship Gnome 3.23. Would it be a good idea or not to
buy a multi-monitor multi-dpi setup when it will roll out?
– Iiro Laiho