Thanks for your bug reporting Franz. I completely agree with you and i
promise that we will work on this as soon as possible.

** Changed in: gnome-activity-journal

** Changed in: gnome-activity-journal

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of GNOME
Zeitgeist Team, which is the registrant for GNOME Activity Journal.

Title:
  sort websites by domain name in Activity Journal

Status in GNOME Activity Journal:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  At the moment the information on visited websites is not really useful, or
distinct from Firefox's own history function. Sorting them by domain name
instead of time visited would give the possibility to finding a site that was
visited much easier.
  E.g. the journal could first list only the sites names, like launchpad.net
and then upon clicking list the several project-sites that were visited.