Public bug reported:

GAJ with the minimum width it'll let me resize itself to doesn't fit on
my netbook's screen if I'm using Unity. The width restriction should be
relaxed, maybe even reducing the amount of days displayed to just two if
the user makes the window too small.

** Affects: gnome-activity-journal

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of GNOME
Zeitgeist Team, which is the registrant for GNOME Activity Journal.

Title:
  Window width restriction is too strict

Status in GNOME Activity Journal:
  New