[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi Bill,

>> Hey, that's nice. I'll integrate it in anything-config.el, but I'll
>> modify it a bit to have the same interface as the action
>> transformers.

Done!

> That would be nice - it would keep the action and candidate transform
> definitions consistent.

Yep.

> If you plan to add my code as an example transform, you probably
> should add "delete-dups" to it too:

No, I didn't do that, but you can easily add `delete-duplicates' as a
transformer to `anything-candidate-transformers-file'.

Not making it a default operation may save some processing costs for
users that don't need it.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
A morning without coffee is like something without something else.