From: ESS-core <ess-core-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Martin Maechler
<maech...@stat.math.ethz.ch>
Date: Monday, January 22, 2024 at 2:44 AM
To: ESS-core <ess-c...@r-project.org>
Cc: ESS Core Team <ess-c...@r-project.org>, gnu-emacs-sources@gnu.org
<gnu-emacs-sources@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [GNU ELPA] Ess version 24.1.0
ATTENTION: This email originated from a sender outside of MCW. Use caution when
clicking on links or opening attachments.

    > Version 24.1.0 of package Ess has just been released in
    > GNU ELPA.  You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.

This is good to know -- and good for considering how to do ESS+.

Does any ESS-corer know how this release was "triggered"?
Did  you?

Martin

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/ess.html__;!!H8mHWRdzp34!9dfpBtrJ1ehIKnkoKSzZ0z-ArbeYZ6qeQh_y-MGUphY4m4uRTsFFS-6MJpr3VX9eiTnCDDURT-RBlD7V9jDz0vPXJA$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/elpa.gnu.org/packages/ess.html__;!!H8mHWRdzp34!9dfpBtrJ1ehIKnkoKSzZ0z-ArbeYZ6qeQh_y-MGUphY4m4uRTsFFS-6MJpr3VX9eiTnCDDURT-RBlD7V9jDz0vPXJA$>

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/ess-core__;!!H8mHWRdzp34!9dfpBtrJ1ehIKnkoKSzZ0z-ArbeYZ6qeQh_y-MGUphY4m4uRTsFFS-6MJpr3VX9eiTnCDDURT-RBlD7V9jAi5rF0CQ$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/ess-core__;!!H8mHWRdzp34!9dfpBtrJ1ehIKnkoKSzZ0z-ArbeYZ6qeQh_y-MGUphY4m4uRTsFFS-6MJpr3VX9eiTnCDDURT-RBlD7V9jAi5rF0CQ$>