dear Isaac,

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017, Isaac David wrote:

> Jaromil <jaro...@dyne.org> :
> > as far as I know there is some historical interest in BLAG motivating
> > this restoration: it was the first 100% libre distro (AFAIK).
>
> that would be ututo iirc. although to be fair i could be mistaken by
> virtue of conflating the state of being free with the state of being
> recognized as free by the FSF.

oh! actually yes, now you mention, I do remember it was Ututo, of
course meaning recognition by the FSF. was dyne:bolic the 3rd then?
man, this was 2002 or so. I am afraid we are now the oldest still
standing. however d:b will be soon updated, we are working on sharing
a solid base with the new Devuan base distro and heads (by parazyd,
now candidate to 100% free recognized status) is the first one
standing on its large shoulders, d:b 4.0 will soon follow on 2018/Q1

ciao