John Darrington writes:

Hello John,

> On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 07:14:44PM +0100, Alexandre Fran?ois Garreau wrote:
>> Le samedi 22 f??vrier 2020, 18:41:48 CET Ludovic Court??s a ??crit :
>>
>> > PS: It???s telling that yet another insulting message passed moderation!
>>
>> Wait it was criticizing but where were the insults?
>>

> Now we see

Could you please use thet word "I" when speaking for yourself, as you do
here?  Using this sort of language is unnecessarily intimidating, and
certainly not kind.

When making the cross-over from facts to interpretation of those facts,
what you or I see is the inside of our heads.  That can colour facts to
be good, or it can colour facts to be bad, depending on what we believe
and the mindset or attitude we have at the time.

When assuming bad faith, like you are doing here

> where we're heading if we're not vigilant:

("vigilant" is a mind set that projects your fears onto the world)
then what follows are thoughts that an afraid mind will create:
regardless of the observation made before.

> 1.
> 2.
> 3.

Look, I can imagine a dreadful future...and I know who started it...

There is no "us" and "them" in GNU; that idea was injected by others.
We all do what we can to contribute and we all make mistakes.  But that
should not be a problem, because we have eachother.

Greetings,
janneke

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <jann...@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com

      • ... Jean Louis
      • ... Amin Bandali
        • ... Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
          • ... Alexandre François Garreau
          • ... Mike Gerwitz
  • Re: Why t... Ludovic Courtès
    • Re: ... Alexandre François Garreau
      • ... John Darrington
        • ... Andreas Enge
          • ... Alfred M. Szmidt
        • ... Jan Nieuwenhuizen
          • ... Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
            • ... Alexandre François Garreau
              • ... orbulon--- via General GNU project and free software discussions
    • Re: ... Andreas R.
    • Re: ... Jean Louis
    • Re: ... Mike Gerwitz
    • Re: ... Alfred M. Szmidt