Just a heads up:

Since the easiest way to filter out Ruben's spam is to send everything
associated with that mailing list to /dev/null, having that ML in the
To: or Cc: headers of your email might cause people not to see it, even
if you also sent it to gnu-misc-discuss.

(I'm pretty disappointed that Gmail is too stupid to filter by the
actual sender of an email, but alas.)

As such, let me suggest making sure that you're not sending mail to that
ML if you want everyone on gnu-misc-discuss to see it.  I've received a
few such multi-ML mails in the past but I won't be receiving them
starting now even if they're sent from the gnu.org mail server.

- Taylan