After microsoft puchased Github, they encouraged "Codes of Conduct".
So now 40k "opensource projects" hace CoC's.
Obviously men won't be contributing to said projects, other than the people allready in them.

On 2019-11-27 10:02, Jean Louis wrote:
* Nala Ginrut <mu...@gnu.org> [2019-11-20 09:03]:
> Why Windows sucks:
> https://itvision.altervista.org/why-windows-10-sucks.html

Yeah, I've shared this article in my last company, it's a good post.

Microsoft takes the honor of FOSS nowadays, everyone praise them just
like they're leading the free software movement. And they're trying to get
rid of free software, avoid to mention GNU & FSF, and credit to open
source concept. Hmm...not a good manner, at least.

I have to say, it was in my anticipation, when they first time came to
FOSS, but I didn't expect they change their face so fast. Nice job
Microsoft!

I don't trust Microsoft anything. If they purchased Github, it was not
for reason to foster free software. It is apparent reason, why should
they be doing that. Let us think logical.

Most logical to me is that they have long term to kill Github just
like Google does with various competitive companies, please see
https://killedbygoogle.com/

            • ... Richard Stallman
            • ... Nala Ginrut
            • ... Jean Louis
            • ... Nala Ginrut
            • ... Jean Louis
            • ... nipponmail
            • ... Nala Ginrut
            • ... inasprecali
            • ... Félicien Pillot
            • ... Richard Stallman
            • ... nipponmail
            • ... Nala Ginrut
            • ... Kete via Discussions about the development of the GNU system
            • ... Nala Ginrut
  • Re: RMS: user... Alexander Vdolainen