ahmad sayed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> There is request from google to upload our soc code to a specific code
> repository, so I confirm that all my files indicate that it is under Gnu
> General Public License, sorry not sure how important this issue is, but i
> think other gnucash SOC projects should consider this issue also.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/how-to-provide-google-with-sample-code

It looks like a...

    $ svn diff -r $branch_point:HEAD
http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/branches/${branch} > soc.diff

Should work alright, so long as it records newly-created files, which I
believe it does.  In order to determine the ${branch_point} revision
number...

    $ svn log --stop-on-copy
http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/branches/${branch}

Should do the trick; the first revision will be the one that created the
branch.

Also, yes, all sources should be under the GPL.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo [EMAIL PROTECTED]