On Aug 23, 2009, at 1:12 PM, Christian Stimming wrote:

Dear John,

Am Sonntag, 23. August 2009 04:39 schrieb John Ralls:
On Aug 22, 2009, at 2:44 PM, Charles Day wrote:
I believe aqbanking is written for Qt3, so it would have to be
patched to compile against Qt4.

I did notice instructions in the aqbanking README for building it with
QT4, but I haven't tried that yet.

I'm the one who has built this qt3-to-qt4 conversion code into the aqbanking package. It should work exactly as described in the README, as it is also used in each and every windows build (MS windows only has qt4). So please give it a try, and if there are any unexpected issues, don't hesitate to
contact me.

Alas, no. I'll work with you privately on the particulars.

(This is to save others, Charles in particular, the effort of trying.)

Regards,
John