David,

Thank you for testing, I am a little confused by your last update. As I
have pointed out on the bug mentioned, I am only interested in the new
registers which all have the vertical status line and the columns can be
moved so you can move it at your pleasure.

Sub account registers do not allow changes, the status line is all red so
find it perplexing that you are trying to edit one !

In the Schedule editor, the default behaviour is to use the old style
register view so to use the new style you need to use the menu option
'scheduled->New2 and Edit2' which also have the vertical status column.
This may change in the next release. What problems are you having ?

Regards,

      Robert