Il 04/01/2014 22:31, John Ralls ha scritto:
On Jan 4, 2014, at 12:49 PM, Cristian Marchi <cr...@libero.it> wrote:

I've a problem accessing the 2.6 documentation folders [1]. I can see thru the
web only the C subfolders while clicking on others langcode I get redirected to
the gnucash website. On my local copy of the git htdocs repo, the folders are
accessible and contains the documentation files.
What can I do to make these folders visible from the web so that the files are
correctly linked in the documentation webpage?

Looks like we’re trying to undo each other.

Frank changed the names of the language directories a couple of weeks from e.g.
de_DE to just de, so that someone using e.g. de_CH would also get the German
translation instead of the English doc. To avoid having to touch docs.phtml, or
perhaps viewdoc.phtml, he created links from de_DE to de, it_IT to it, and
ja_JP to ja. I didn’t make those links when I uploaded the 2.6 docs; I thought
that it would work without them. I just made the links and the German and
Italian pages seem to be loading correctly now.

That also seems to have fixed the directory-loading issue.

Regards,
John Ralls

Thanks John, now it works. I haven't thought of links...good to know!

Regards
Cristian