Hello all,

I would like to update our invoice .scm template to include a balance from
an account containing the customer's name (this is separate from any
accounts receivable, it is a retainer liability account).

I tried digging through the account piechart.scm and the taxinvoice.scm to
see if I can come up with a way to query the account something like this:

gnc:account-get-comm-balance-at-date append("Liabilities::Retainers::" coyname)

But I'm not sure how to pass today's date. It's been years since I've
written scheme so any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Eric

--
Eric Wheeler