> On Jul 16, 2017, at 6:51 PM, Alex Aycinena <alex.aycin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Fix subject on email
>
> On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Alex Aycinena <alex.aycin...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> John,

Alex,

OK, please move to a feature branch. Don’t forget to rebase often so that the
merge isn’t messy when you’re eventually ready.

As for the visible changes in File->Properties I’d rather that you revert them
from master and re-commit them to your feature branch rather than commenting
them out. We have far too many blocks of commented-out or if-0-ed code
littering the code base.

Regards,
John Ralls