Hi John

Thank you I'll do this when I return to broadband; being away from home and
using LTE means productivity high but bandwidth low.

gnctimeperiod-utilities.scm is from Doug Doughty and is a huge list of
various parameters for date selection for his reports. I wouldn't have a
clue how to code in C++.

I'll create PR in 10 days' time and hopefully someone will test a build.