Hi Di Mang I agree bug exists - would you be able to file bug report?

We'd need to investigate category-barchart.scm

On 06/02/18 05:24, Di Mang wrote:
Hello all,

I have investigated this problem further in the last few days.
I think, it doesn't depend on some special version of GnuCash.

For example, all works fine, if I use pre-build versions of GnuCash.
I tested it with:
* GnuCash (2.6.17, 2.6.19) on Windows 7 (from GnuCash-website)
* and GnuCash 2.6.17 on Ubuntu 17.10 (from Ubuntu Software Center).

But, it does not work right (see screenshots in my first mail),
if I build GnuCash from souce files myself (2.6.19 or unstable, on Ubuntu
17.10, with cmake).

I attached the output files for "cmake" and "make" commands.
Can it be, that I am using a wrong version of some library?