On 16/02/2018 16:19, David Carlson wrote:
Wm, this is a GnuCash miallist, not a political forum. If there was any
useful information in that last spate, I didn't even see it.

Liz, you have my permission to cut him off again.

I think David Carlson may also be an unrealistic attributer.

David, just because something is in a quote doesn't mean I believe it or said it, OK ? This is social media basics and worked fine before.

--
Wm

I think if someone is going to play Trump / Putin foolishness they should be put on the watch list not me