On 04/08/2018 12:06 PM, John Ralls wrote:
On Apr 8, 2018, at 10:47 AM, Mark Cochran <remarkable...@gmail.com> wrote:
Fedora 27, using MariaDB 10.2.14 backend, with gnucash database on one host.
gnucash 2.6.20 rev 972647d2d
I get as far as "Loading data..." on the spash screen, then
'GnuCash could not complete a critical test for the presence of a bug in the
trace file shows
* 11:40:25 WARN <gnc.backend.dbi> [conn_test_dbi_library()] Test_DBI_Library:
Create table failed
* 11:40:47 CRIT <gnc.backend.dbi> gnc_dbi_unlock: assertion 'dbi_conn_error(
dcon, NULL ) == 0' failed
* 11:40:52 WARN <gnc.core-utils> Could not locate file AUTHORS
* 11:40:52 WARN <gnc.core-utils> Could not locate file DOCUMENTERS
* 11:40:52 WARN <gnc.core-utils> Could not locate file LICENSE
Another Fedora 27 laptop connecting to that same DB host with gnucash 2.6.18
rev 3a9fbb8+ works OK.
Thanks. FYI, I built 3.0 from master on github, initially had the same
issues as Alex posted in "unstable terminates immediately" in the
gnucash-devel channel. But after installing to directory under $HOME,
3.0 works OK with mysql/MariaDB.
gnucash-devel mailing list