Hi Stephen
Thank you this is very helpful.
>From my understanding the non-eguile version does produce satisfactory
headings and contents.
However its alignment of numbers is odd?
Is the alignment of subtotals and totals perfect in your amended eguile
report? How should it look if there are deeper levels of subaccounts?
For html export, open the report tab, then File>Export>Export Report.
I believe the standard balsheet can be refined but this will take some time.