Hi Phil, glad to know I haven't broken anything. Can't think what to do about headers; these are problems that should be fixed in CSS! If you wish I can submit a PR but ideally would wish to create a satisfactory test datafile and report output. I don't use budget, so, I wouldn't be the best here. If you can send me, I'll try make a basic test for it. C