Hi Chris,

Am 18.07.2018 um 15:13 schrieb Christopher Lam:
> The state of balsheet-pnl.scm, is as follows:
>
> I think it is stable and featureful enough to be a replacement, but
> there are no tests yet to validate a transition. This may happen over
> the next few months.
>
> It incorporates all balance-sheet.scm and income-statement.scm
> functionality with the following known differences:
>
>  * no option to show double-column ie Asset=left, Expense/Equity=right
>    (because I prefer leaving space for multiple data columns <g>)

That is a problem for users in continental Europe, probably also other
non english speaking countries. We use the traditional T account
representation, while english speaking countries prefer the scaled (from
ital. for step stairs) form.

The T account representation easens also simple liqudity checks (current
assets > current lianilities, medium term assets > medium term
liabilities ...). Similar comparing groups of income & expense is desired.

IMHO the ability to compare groups is as much, if not more important
than compares over time.

Regards
Frank