Hi Chris (Millsap),

My initial thoughts are that this would quickly become obsolete and developers
would usually already have easy access to their own large data files, so would
probably not be worth much effort.
I'm not a Gnucash developer though and they probably have other ideas, so I've
copied the developers mailing list.

Thanks for the idea,

Regards,

Chris Good