I think the manual method is indeed available to you. I don't know if the
option to move a page is visible for you under the "More" menu. That's both a
shorthand way of doing it which deals a bit better with page history and
related talk pages.

Geert

Op maandag 3 december 2018 13:06:36 CET schreef David T.:
> Ah. Ok. I guess I could do that next time!
>
>   On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 17:34, Geert Janssens<geert.gnuc...@kobaltwit.be>
wrote:   Op maandag 3 december 2018 12:32:56 CET schreef David T. via gnucash-
devel: