On 24/02/2019 09:19, Colin Law wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 at 23:28, Wm via gnucash-devel
<gnucash-devel@gnucash.org> wrote:
You, Colin Law, seem to be the sort of person that votes for Trump
because you aren't bothered if a black women gets shot.

I fail to see what I have done to be so vilely abused as to be accused
of being a Trump supporter or being a racist.

If you are neither you have nothing to be afraid of.

Also I fail to see what I said that so angered you.  I merely
expressed surprise that you use Gnucash when you have such a low
opinion of the developers.  How you can trust their work to look after
your financial data when you consider them so incompetent I don't
know.

I have a good understanding of the tx gnc works on top of.

As for my desire not to post words that may offend others then that is
why I do it, so as not to offend.  I have grandchildren and if they
should happen to google my name and come up with my posts I would not
want to be ashamed of what I have written.  Some obviously are not
worried about offending others.

That is the point, dear, you may not have said a swearword but what you are supporting is shameful. I, unlike you, will have the pride of going to my grave honest and expressive.

There aren't that many people like you out there, Colin Law, and you
should let this community know which side you are on.

Which side of what?

Good accounting for people.

--
Wm