On 27/02/2019 00:40, Chris Good wrote:
Hi,

I've updated my BackupGnuCash app to handle GnuCash V3 configuration files
as well as V2.

It can also backup the GnuCash Windows registry or the Linux dconf settings.

The new BackupGnuCash version is 1.3.1.

Please see:

Linux:

https://github.com/goodvibes2/BackupGnuCashLinux/tree/master/src/backupgnuca
sh

Windows:

https://github.com/goodvibes2/BackupGnuCashWin/tree/master/src/backupgnucash

Regards,

Chris Good

I love your confidence when you say
===
This includes among others

a.The saved reports file, for example
  GNU/Linux       /home/[USERNAME]/.local/share/gnucash/saved-reports-2.n
  Windows   C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash\saved-reports-2.n

Note GnuCash 3 will use saved-reports-2.8 if it exists, otherwise saved-reports-2.4 but always writes to saved-reports-2.8.
===

If you are really confident about where gnc puts everything write the Good (<- yeah that was on purpose) script.

I think you'll find you can't