Hi Pedro,

Great you want to update to pt_PT translation!

I'm a bit confused though by your second question.

Op dinsdag 2 juli 2019 07:11:19 CEST schreef Pedro Albuquerque:
> Hi Developpers,
>
> I just cloned the git repos to try and update the pt_PT translation,
> but there is no .pot file.
> Do I still have to build gnucash to create one?

The pot file is generated indeed, though you don't have to *completely* build
gnucash for it. However if you're not comfortable with setting up the build
environment, you can always download the most recently released pot file from
the translation project:
https://translationproject.org/domain/gnucash.html

> Is there a list somewhere of the documentation changes? Or do I check
> each file?

I'm a bit confused by this question. With "documentation" are you referring to
our guide and help files ? In the first part of your mail I thought you were
referring to translation of the program.

For the documentation the translation process currently is different. The list
of changes can be found here:
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/commits/3.6
You can click on each commit to get a diff of what has changed.

More information on translating the program or the documentation can be found
here:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation

Feel free to come back and ask more questions.

Good luck!

Geert