Trivial bug/suggestion: While I never see stock balances or shares x.xx0, I do
see x.x0 and x.00 on stock transaction account pages!  If it is proper to
remove one trailing fractional zero from a three decimal to the right of the
point stock shares or balance column number on stock transaction account pages,
why not remove 2 trailing zeros, or even 3?  Or keep all three places and have
the decimal points in line?  Or make it an option to trim all or none?
Trimming just one zero when there were 2 or 3 is a bug, at any rate.