> On Aug 21, 2019, at 3:28 PM, Christian Gruber <christian.gru...@posteo.de>
> wrote:
>>
> Ok, that was a useful hint. Clearing the guile cache helped. I'm one step
> further. I have no idea, what led to this situation. I couldn't reproduce
> this again.
>
> Next problem is that still several tests fail with the following output:
>
> ERROR: no code for module (gnucash engine test srfi64-extras)

Which means that they're not finding libgnucash/engine/test/srfi64-extras.scm
or perhaps srfi64-extras.go Can you figure out why? It might help to run make
with VERBOSE=1 so that the whole command is printed for each step or to switch
to ninja which dumps any failed commands without being asked and is also about
10x faster than make.

Regards,
John Ralls