Addendum budget liabilities are still an issue in 3.10; this requires more
beta testers please. This will not be fixed until some experienced users
assist.

The 2020-04-07 build on https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/maint/ has my
candidate fix (but has the "too strict" reconciliation) -- I think this
build handles budget liability correctly but will no impose my view without
external confirmation.

Alternatively we can re-revert the suggested fix into the 3.10+ daily
builds and allow bleeding-edge users to feed back. P.S. I generally am
quite happy to use bleeding-edge builds for my regular datafile.