I can confirm the redirect to USAA for creds is a one-time issue.

You also need a CUSTOMUID. I haven’t deciphered if it is generated sever or
client side.

I am away from my Mac at the moment but can upload the OFX log when I get back
to it. Is there someplace to upload to or would attachment to a follow-on email
work?

Regards,

Bob

Sent from my iPhone