On 12 Jun 2021, at 7:57, Christopher Lam wrote:

This particular commit aimed to simplify and reduce old code. It can be reverted.

 Would you consider submitting them into the repository?

Whether or not to delete code that may be unused is always a judgment call. I think we are sometimes too aggressive about this. Particularly for things that might be used by custom reports. Unless the code is potentially causing problems and there is a clear alternative to it, I think it should stay. The hour or two I spent sorting this out negates much of whatever time was saved by removing this and I would have had to do that sooner or later.

Mike