Hey,

This IP is assigned to Cloudflare:

puck@dirk:~$ whois 2606:4700:3030::6815:5f93
NetRange: 2606:4700:: - 2606:4700:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF
CIDR: 2606:4700::/32
NetName: CLOUDFLARENET
NetHandle: NET6-2606-4700-1
Parent: NET6-2600 (NET6-2600-1)
NetType: Direct Allocation
OriginAS: AS13335

Cheers,
Andrew

On Fri, 2022-12-09 at 17:53 -0600, David Carlson wrote:
> Mystery deepens!  When I tried to open this fake website it was not
> available in Tor browser but pinging it revealed a response from IPV6
> address 2606:4700:3030::6815:5f93.  That IP does not seem to be
> registered
>
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2022 at 5:40 PM Vincent Dawans <dawa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Added screenshot showing fake gnucash site ad at top of google
> > results.
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 9, 2022 at 3:31 PM Vincent Dawans <dawa...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Precision: the link to the fake site reported below is actually
> > > https://gnu-cash.org/main.php -- you need the full page link to
> > > see the
> > > fake site that shows in the google ad.

> > will

Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
and...@etc.gen.nz |
Catalyst Cloud: | This space intentionally left blank
https://catalystcloud.nz |