Well the simple answer is "wherever you saved it" - if you saved a Word or
Excel document somewhere on your pc would you expect others to know exactly
where you had saved it :-)  I'm assuming you're using Windows here because
of the file path name but I could be wrong. Anyway GnuCash thinks you saved
it to "Users/yvonnePC/Desktop/Gnucash Accounts.gnucash" so will be looking
in "Users/yvonnePC/Desktop/" to find your "Gnucash Accounts" file and open
it.

Have you renamed the accounts file after closing GnuCash ?  If so how do
you expect GnuCash to know that you did this.

Did you save it to the desktop, close GnuCash and then subsequently move
the file manually after you closed GnuCash ?  If you did how could you
expect GnuCash to know this ? GnuCash will only know about it if you had
done a "Save As" and saved it somewhere else from within GnuCash it doesn't
know about anything you might have done outside of GnuCash.  You can double
click on the file when you find it again and it should open ok in GnuCash.

If neither of the above possibilties are likely and you are running Windows
you can just open windows explorer and use the search function (top right
?) to find your "Gnucash Accounts.gnucash" file - it might take a little
longer but it should come up with it unless you've copeid it to a usb drive
etc that's no longer plugged in :-)

I guess you're running windows from the file path name - it's not a good
idea to save it to the desktop as GnuCash will want to create all it's log
flles there as well - far better to create a "GnuCash" folder/directory in
your Documents folder and keep it all there without cluttering up your
desktop.

Cheers Dave H.