Hi Derek

That did it. I was unaware of two line view mode as something different from splits.

Thanks
Thomas

On 8/8/2017 5:42 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, August 8, 2017 12:35 am, Thomas Young wrote:
I have been unable to import data in the M field using QIF import.
Everything else imports OK, but the Memo data does not import. How do I
import the Memo field data using QIF import?
I presume your QIF has both P (Payee) and M (Memo) fields filled in in the
same transaction?  If not, Memo gets promoted to Payee.

If you have BOTH, then the importer will put the Payee field in the
Description, and the Memo field in the *transaction Notes* field.  The
notes field is only visible if you turn on Double Line Mode (View ->
Double Line Mode).  Did you check there?

-derek