I have not used internet chat feeds in 30 years so bear with me as I relearn how. I found partial answers to my questions all over the web but; nothing that worked for me using the exported reports in other programs.

Anyway questions at hand. I am using GNUCash 2.16.7 for Windoze 10. I need to to generate some specialized reports that are not supported.

So my questions are:

1) Is there anyway I can make each search I do output it's results to a new tab so I do not have to start all over after getting 5 layers deep in a search if I screw up?

2) Is there an easier way to get an editable exported document from any of the reports, including searches? The only way to print them properly seems to be convert to HTML then print. I on occasion need to add them to Open Office Documents and I have yet to find a way to do this on short notice. Export to open office file type would be wonderful great option in my case.

Jeffrey Black M.B.A.