Did you look at the link I posted to find your reminders? If so, what did
you see where the link says to look?

Colin

On 27 Sep 2017 10:59 p.m., "Thomas W Peters" <twpet...@frontier.com> wrote:

I tried the "back & restore" with no luck at all. I am absolutely
devastated. I had irreplaceable data in Reminder Fox. Can I used a restore
point to go backing time, maybe???

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Law [mailto:clan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 2:52 PM
To: twpet...@frontier.com
Subject: Re: [reminderfox] [ReminderFox #915] ..

On 26 September 2017 at 18:27, Thomas W Peters <twpet...@frontier.com>
wrote:
> I did a “refresh” as Fire Fox said I should do. Now I have lost all of
> my

It is not very nice of firefox not to warn you that you will loose all your
firefox data if you refresh, which is effectively a 'factory reset'

> Reminder Fox entries. How do I find and restore the Reminder Fox
entries???

See http://www.reminderfox.org/documentation-faq-troubleshooting/#r5
You will probably see two profiles, the old one and the new one, In
Reminderfox you can go to Backup and Restore > Restore from file, and
browse to the original one (look at the dates or sizes of the files in the
two profiles to see which is the old one. The new one will be small.

Colin