Getting a report by payee/description for a set of dates across a set of accounts, is still opaque to me, though. I have a "travel" account under expenses-discretionary, that is itself split into lodging, travel, fees, etc. I am trying to retrieve all transactions from all these subaccounts sorted by payee and date to dump into a spreadsheet. Doing a "find" on the placeholder account "travel" gives me nothing at all. Do I have to go and learn SQL to get what I need?

- Elmar