Hi John,

I actually just used the reply option in the nabble webpage. It seems to have
done what I wanted which was to send an email to GnuCash User with a link to
the nabble thread which contains the instructions for installing the fix. I
don't have access to my PC at the moment or much free time.

Unfortunately it seems Erik has not enough time to include my fix to ASX.pm in
a Finance::Quote release.

Regards,
Chris Good