On 09/11/17 01:37 AM, Erik Colson wrote:
Cam Ellison <c...@ellisonet.ca> writes:

On 08/11/17 12:40 PM, Erik Colson wrote:

Please list some symbols you tried.

Here you go:

CMI.V
MBA.TO
QST.V
FCEL (on NASDAQ)
Hi Cam,

Please try again with F::Q v1.45.  It does work on my system.

So I did that. When I use the Get Quotes button on the Price Editor, I get a termination with this error: /There was an unknown error while retrieving the price quotes/. Closing GnuCash and running gnucash --get-price-quotes from the command line fails to produce any entries in the Price Editor - at least none are displayed. I have a debug trace but have no clue what I'm looking for. I'm using version 2.6.15 if that makes a difference.

Thank you again for your efforts.

Cam