Hi there, Im having trouble setting up Finance::Quote… Documentation states it
should have installed on a Mac but that does not seem to be the case. I have
found FinanceQuote Update but when I try to run it it doesn’t work. Im new to
GnuCash and just trying to set things up. Not too good at figuring things out
on my own but should be able to follow any instructions. Perhaps an
uninstall/reinstall of GnuCash? would just want to make sure my file stays
intact…

Any advice or links to documentation would be helpful. Sorry for the trouble.

Best Regards,
Ben Webster