A few days ago I asked you a question about GnuCash, as I was wondering whether
to start using it.   Since then I seem to have been put on your mailing list,
and have been seeing a lot of  email messages about issues related to GnuCash
which mean nothing to me.

After studying GnuCash, I don’t think it would be the program/app/system that I
need, so could I ask you to take me off the mailing list?

I will delete the messages that have already arrived.

Best wishes, Graham Jacks