On Tue, 13 Feb 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

 The trial balance report for 2017 for a checking account shows a 4-figure
imbalance at the bottom, yet the account is properly reconciled with the
bank (through yesterday). How can this be?

  I apologize for posting to two threads on the same issue. It's taking so
long for messages I send to appear on the list (at least the copies returned
to me) that I lost track of what I sent.

Rich