On 12/02/2018 19:11, Cliff McDiarmid wrote:

    Thanks Adrien I thought as much.   That's a shame everything else is
    what I need.

I don't know what a predictive bar graph is so, unsurprisingly, I'm not missing one.

Hint: using terms you are familiar with and other people aren't usually leads to misunderstanding.

cf
Would you like to vote for Donald Trump
and
Would you like to leave the EU