Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:24:25 +0000
From: Richard Morris
To: Adriano Baldi
Cc: gnucash-user
Subject: Re: Finance-Quote 1.47 Unable to retrieve Currency quotes
But I wonder - does GNUCash use alphavantage for currencies?
I see this:
"There are 3 types of sources of which the first - currency - is
hardcoded
and responsible to fetch ISO currencies. The other two can be selected
in
the security editor."
https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-help/apas01.html
I'm still having the issue with currencies. How about you Adriano?
And isn't it odd that gnc-fq-dump currency USD EUR (for example)
works?