Win 7-64, Gnu Cash 2.6.18

When I want to generate a new invoice, I select Business > Customer > New
Invoice. (New Invoice dialog appears)

When I want to select which customer the invoice applies to, I click on the
"Select..." button next to the Customer field. (Find Customer dialog
appears)

​The Find Customer dialog appears to allow me to search for a particular
customer or a set of customers, or whatever, depending on how I construct
the search settings/arguments.

Is there an entry or argument that makes it just show all customers?

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis
​​